ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises Loan Operations Personnel, reviewing performance, and assigning work. Recommends training for subordinates as necessary.
- Responsible for keeping the loan Operations area informed of changes as well as ensuring that all new products and loan modifications are able to be processed by the Fiserv System.
- Coordinates daily workflow for the operations area to ensure maximum efficiency and conformance to procedures Perform quality control on system and documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Develops, interprets and implements standard operating procedures; along with assuring complete understanding and compliance by all personnel; recommends changes as required.
- Monitors and reports on all SBA activity
- Balance Loan Operations General Ledger accounts at month end.
- Service loan customers and respond to inquiries as needed maintaining a thorough knowledge of loan products and services. Interpret customer needs and advise them on appropriate loan products and services.
- Maintaining proper index rates in the Fiserv systems for all adjustable rate loans. Adjusting all ARM, HELOC and commercial loans ensuring timely notification to customers complying with all state and federal regulations. Process consumer and residential loan payoffs.
- Liaison with internal, external auditors, and regulators as needed.
- Review Fiserv reports and resolve any account or system issues.
- Designed SME for the Commercial Systems.
- Reviews and signs off on daily Loan Operation reports.
- Utilize a variety of analytical techniques to process confirmatory discharges for Mortgage and Equity loans and account research such as determining correct monthly PITI payments, billing cycle and variable balances.
- Test parameters for new products and system upgrades in the Cleartouch system. Working closely with the Loan Operations & Collections Officer to ensure parameters are correct.
- Perform all duties professionally and within the South Shore’s service standards.
- Assists the Residential and Consumer Operations area as needed/
- Process new loan set-ups for residential, consumer and commercial loans.
- Review and oversee flood insurance monitoring on residential and commercial loans to ensure South Shore remains in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Review and oversee the monitoring of residential loans with Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) for accuracy and to ensure South Shore remains in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Review escrow analysis on residential and commercial loans for accuracy and to ensure South Shore remains in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Supervises 2 to 4 subordinate personnel, and any departmental additions.
Maintain and excellent understanding of applicable regulations and laws including but not limited to: RESPA, Flood Disaster Protection Act, Fair Credit Reporting, Regulation Z (Truth in Lending), Regulation B (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation P (Privacy of Consumer Financial Information), Service Members Civil Relief Act of 2003. Maintain an up to date understanding of bank policies and procedures as they relate to compliance.
Complete appropriate compliance training.